plug wire issue

Eric_R_Kissell at Eric_R_Kissell at
Tue May 23 10:11:38 EDT 2006

As I have posted before, I like Kingsborne Wire Werks Inc.

Call and speak to someone in person. I believe they reside in California.

They make their own wires, so tell them the application and the situation
regarding the lengths listed by Bosch as well as the correct measurements
and you should get the right lengths.

You did not mention the coil wire length. Is that the same between 3B and
7A applications? I received a coil wire that was too short once from
somewhere. You might want to include this dimension and have them verify it
before shipping you wires.