Criuise Control (Surges)

PeterBergin at PeterBergin at
Wed May 24 21:33:58 EDT 2006

Test it with a vacuum gauge, it can be cleaned. I test my 200 every year  and
the only leak that I have had in 200k miles is the line from the bypass
valve and the MM hose, (not counting the crank case breather that the PO  had
replaced at 60k.
PS some where or someone has plans for a rubber plumbing cap and a tire air
stem that you clamp on the intake hose where it attaches to the air box.  I
followed the instructions and made one 5 years ago.  You pressurize it with  an
air compressor at 15 pounds and look for leaks.