Brake Upgrade for 91 200 20V

Steve Hauptmann vwaudiporschefan at
Tue Nov 21 15:56:48 EST 2006

Try this site. Not sure it's exactly what your looking for but they have nice upgrades.

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Palatas <mpalat at>
To: 200q20v at
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:34:51 PM
Subject: Brake Upgrade for 91 200 20V

I recall reading about an upgrade for the G60 brakes that involved Porsche
993TT calipers, RS2 adapter brackets, longer SS jacket hoses, and larger
rotors.  I can't find any info on sjm or cjmiller sites, and have gotten
tired of looking back through the audifans knowledge base.  Does anyone have
part number info/sources for this upgrade?  I already have the 17 inch
wheels so that shouldn't be an issue.
Mike in Burbank
200q20v mailing list

Sponsored Link

Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
in less than one