Euro lights-$$???

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Wed Nov 29 22:21:34 EST 2006

Quite true, did a GB for(what haven't I done a GB for? ;^)) UrQ smoked tail lights longer ago than I thought, about 4+ years.  They have doubled in cost since then and my unmounted set in the basement was sold.  Of course the last NOS set I sold this year (with electric adjusters) was for $750.  Hard to justify $1,200 for headlights for 16 year old car, IMHO vs ~$400 used for the same utility if not quite the same bling factor!

From: PeterBergin at aol.comDate: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:05:03 -0500Subject: Re: Euro lights-$$???To: mdeltergo at; 200q20v at

Looks like the brand new set I bought for my Avant (with Blau harness and gizmo to override the burned out light sensor), has appreciated nicely.  I should probably consider installing them some day.  On the other hand they have appreciated more than my IRA!
91 Avant
Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces