Euro lights-replacement lenses for.

Geraint Lloyd geraintlloyd_qc at
Thu Nov 30 19:06:59 EST 2006

I also need one (drivers side)
I ordered one from a mate who works in a dealership just south of Paris, but it got lost in the post, well at least it has not arrived yet and he posted it in august. Still Canada Post are a bit hit and miss like that in my experience. To make mattes worse, it seems VAG France are now sold out......

there are a few guys on selling audi 200 scheinwerferen, but not may send outside Germany.
Anyone have a contact in Germany that might be willing to receive and send stuff for a small percentage?

can you be a bit more explicit on how to contact PUMA and the like ?
I have just arrived from Europe and still trying to figure out where people are 'over here'.
I am interested in acquiring new or used, but fairly fast!
60US sounds ok

Mike Del Tergo <mdeltergo at> wrote: Bernie,
I can only think of PUMA in Ohio?  Maybe Ron Wood, Alex Von Gerbig is out of that game I think.  I may be able to source used.
Last px I saw new was ~$60 per side.

> Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:21:17 -0800> Subject: Re: Euro lights-replacement lenses for.> From: b.benz at> To: mdeltergo at> CC: 200q20v at> > Mike, > > What is your knowledge of current best sources for?> > Thanks, Bernie > >
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!