Fault codes

Geraint Lloyd geraintlloyd_qc at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 5 16:13:31 EDT 2006

try that

2234 (Blink Fault Code), VAG1551/2 Fault Code Number
00532 Supply
Voltage Problem, ECU supply voltage too low or too

343 (Blink Fault Code), VAG1551/2 Fault Code Number
01247 Carbon
Canister, Open or short circuit Symptom: Poor response
in part of load
range, fuel odors, idle speed affected

2111 (Blink Fault Code), VAG1551/2 Fault Code Number
00513 RPM sensor
Open or short circuit, Defective sensor & cables,
metal fragments on
flywheel teeth

Geraint Lloyd
People's Republic of Canadia
'89 200 TQA MCII
'87 Group N Golf 2 GTI, 8v, RHD
sticky "S" key and big 'word wrap' issues in

Matt Bolles wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a list of fault
code explanations?  I got three from a 1552 scanner:
01247, 00532, & 00513.