Aftermarket speakers in Avants

Taka Mizutani t44tqtro at
Sun Oct 15 16:33:27 EDT 2006

If you're going to do aftermarket speakers, why do you want Avant door

The sedan panels that are shaped for the Bose enclosures give you a lot more
to work with- just remove the Bose enclosures completely and have some
adapters made
to have the speakers fit. This way you'll have a lot more mounting depth- I
don't know if
you can get 6.5" speakers in the door panels, but 5.25" speakers with huge
magnets will
fit just fine.