Trailer hitch

Kneale Brownson kneale at
Fri Oct 20 14:41:14 EDT 2006

For a 200q20v, you want the specific hitch that fits if you don't want to
build your own.  You can't "save" money by buying one for a 5k car, for
example, which is what I did.  I ended up having to cut one of the endpipes
off the rear muffler and cut my bumper cover (no biggie, but, still....) to
get the cheap version to fit.  A 200q20v/V8 version by da'lan
will fit, although it'll require removal of the rear towhook.  If you want
to keep the towhook, you'll have to build your own.

I found etrailer to be a cheaper source than hitchweb.