Trailer hitch -200 10v

Schaible, David David.Schaible at
Tue Oct 24 12:12:00 EDT 2006

What is the tow capacity of the 20v?  I want to tow my boat with it but
the only hitch was the puny dalan.  Seems like a 3800lb avant w/ 280hp
Should be able to tow a 3300 lb boat.

-----Original Message-----
From: PeterBergin at [mailto:PeterBergin at]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:23 AM
To: geraintlloyd_qc at; 200q20v at
Subject: Re: Trailer hitch -200 10v

I have had one of each with a hitch.  The 91 has two exhaust pipes,
thus the
hitch cross member is shorter on the driver side.  When I sold my  5000
avant, I salvaged the hitch, sandblasted and repainted it to realize
that  it was
two wide on the driver side.  It probably could have been modified  by a
91 Avant
200q20v mailing list

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Message Labs Anti-Spam and
Anti-Virus Managed Email Content Service.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by a Managed Email Content Service.