Schaible, David David.Schaible at jrspharma.com
Wed Sep 6 08:38:56 EDT 2006

don't know anything about them....they claim to have an application for
91 200.  apparently noone has done anything other than h&r springs or
knows squat about the oem springs. I asked this question a while ago and
got zilch.  I was trying to track down this guy who does custom springs,
mostly race applications who can beat the stealer price.........I have
to do something soon.....my car bottoms out with a load of groceries in
the back....the cart boy laughed at me!!!   Wellllll it's not that bad
but I can't load up for holiday and the ride quality is poor.