WTB: Mass Airflow sensor

Leon proleonk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:17:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I finally got the car running again, after swapping the distributor. I
still have the same issue, with the car not acceleration - going past
2500rpm, only if you gradually increase the throttle. Have tried a
different MAF 0 280 212 007 from a '86 740 Turbo Volvo, worked better,
but still not acceptable.
The car runs and drives okay, but very sluggish without the MAF at all.
So, I am looking for a used MAF for my '91 200 TQ 20V, P# 0 280 213
007. No luck with local junkyards. Is this part interchangeable with
other MAF's like Porsche or VW other manufactures.

Thank you,