[s-cars] [V8] The end of the Black Mariah?

Taka Mizutani t44tqtro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:33:35 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.

RMcQ's article on the coilover conversion is here:

It doesn't look all that bad to convert the suspension- however, it looks
getting the self-leveling sensors to not cause a suspension fault light to
come on
when the car is loaded is an issue, as is the compressor.

This would make a 6-speed allroad a really tempting used car prospect-
cargo capacity, safety. That would be a really nice daily driver with 420hp.