running rich MFTS

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Thu Apr 5 14:09:55 EDT 2007

Agreed.  If you get full boost MFTS isn't the issue.
Here's my stab:
No clue really, but I'd think running high boost would need to introduce
extra fuel for the higher RPM's to avoid running lean and damaging your engine.
 I'd suspect injectors, then ECU code to prevent the above mentioned.

Just a guess.
-Scott by BOSTON