Question about spark plug wires

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Mon Apr 16 18:56:56 EDT 2007

Best guess BTDT, you got Audi 20V wires but for the CQ 20 NA not the 200 20V turbo.  Pretty much the same in all respects but length.
 In a message dated 4/15/2007 2:22:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  krufino at writes: I  ordered the Bosch F5DP0R plugs and the Bosch 09268 wires that Autohaus Az  listed for the 3B engine.  When I went to install the wires, they  were noticeably shorter than the wires that I was removing.  I didn't  have time to test fit the new wires, so I threw the old wires back on for  the time being.  Will I have a problem with these wires?  Did I  get the wrong wires?  Should I return them and order a different set  from a different place?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!