Tower Braces, again!

cpcycle at cpcycle at
Tue Apr 24 21:27:54 EDT 2007

Here are couple of pictures of the strut TOWER brace that we built last year. It can painted red
that would  make it a power strut tower bar, (ie power tie).
We had some very decent reviews of our project, you can probably search the archives for the thread

I apologize to those that wanted one earlier this year. I could not get it done before school started
My friend has been really busy, I am in a nursing program in Reno, so
I am only home for a day at a time. When we did the first batch I was
in school in the Bay Area and my friend had more time.
Sorry to let you folks down.