trim clips PN

Eric Huppert ehuppert at
Thu Apr 26 07:33:20 EDT 2007

Clips can be ordered from the dealer. Think I paid around a $1 each. Retail
is somewhat higher though.

pn # 447 853 674C. (small clips for the chrome strips / not the corner

I used to pull both chrome strips off when removing the grill. Eventually
figured out that you can just leave the trim attached to the grill, just
unclip the ends on the headlight frames. Saves a few clips!

I ordered a few extras to keep in the toolbox as they're somewhat fragile
and tend to break upon removal, especially if it's cold! And, you may (or
may not) break a few popping installing the clips.