reminder: factory phones will be useless post Feb 2008

martinkuetzing at martinkuetzing at
Sun Dec 23 08:42:14 PST 2007

I have an '03 S8 that was equipped with an analog OnStar system.  There is no Audi-supported upgrade path for that system, so I recently removed the control module entirely.

-------------- Original message from Brett Dikeman <brett at>: --------------