Rear Quarter Panels

martinkuetzing at martinkuetzing at
Thu Dec 27 09:53:09 PST 2007

Recently, I bought some 200q20v parts from a guy near Atlanta.  I can't recommend this man because after four months, I still don't have all of my stuff.  Additionally, he never sent photos or a vin of the donor car as he'd promised.

But, if you're in a bind and are close to him, you may be able to view the car & pick up what you need.  It's tough for me, as I'm on the West Coast.  Let me know if you want further info.

-------------- Original message from michael <mdearing at>: --------------