Volunteers needed to support NAAC's Winter Driving School II 17&18 February

Peter Schulz pcschulz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 13:43:26 EST 2007

For those of you in the Northeast USA....

The North Atlantic Audi Club (NAAC) is searching  for 4-5 volunteers to
assist us for our upcoming Winter Driving School

We are holding the school at Tim Oneil's Team Oneil Rally School in Dalton
NH on Saturday and Sunday  17 & 18 of February.

Your job will be to help maintain the training course for the students.

What should you expect from this experience?  A volunteer from our first
school said: "For anyone considering doing this: Do it! It's almost as much
fun as driving. I really only went because my wife was driving, but I'd go
to next year just to help. It's also a great way to see what the school is
like if you've never been and are considering going next year. No skills
needed, just warm clothes! "

NAAC will provide lunch both days and a banquet dinner at the Mountain View
Grand hotel Saturday evening for volunteers.

Some photos, videos etc from our January school:

-Please contact me if you can assist us...

-Peter Schulz
Chelmsford Ma, USA

1995.5 S6 Emerald/Ecru
1991 200 20v Q Avant Titan Grey
1991 200 20v Q Avant Indigo Mica (for Sale)
1991 90 20v Q Red

1990 CQ silver
1991 CQ silver  (eS2 recipient)