Is it worth it?

Taka Mizutani t44tqtro at
Sat Feb 17 11:54:47 EST 2007

George is out of the Audi stuff, as of '02 or '03- I borrowed a 3B ECU from
him back
then in order to help diagnose my boost issue.

He still had a 200q20v Avant, sitting in storage, half disassembled. Judging
by his Jeep
restoration business, his work is definitely top-notch.

His Jeep business is really going well, so he's not doing any repair work or
stuff on Audis.