replacing old style fuel pump

Kneale Brownson knealeski at
Sat Feb 24 19:36:14 EST 2007

Directions are at Chris Miller's 200q20v website.  See Pump .  But I don't remember anything about cutting and clamping.  When I converted mine to the smaller pump, I also purchased the new  hose, I believe (been a while now), along with the adapter.  I think I had to modify the original wiring to fit the new pump (crimp on a new connector) and supply my own nuts to hold the wiring.

Steve Gronback <tgsgronback at> wrote:  I purchased a new fuel pump from Scott Mockry, and planned to cut and clamp
the old fuel line to the new pump.

Does anyone remember where the instructions are to do that?

Steve Gronback
tgsgronback at