oil pressure sender tips?

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Mon Feb 26 13:03:35 EST 2007

PS - any tips on best way to remove/install this thing???  I have a
crows foot (I think that's the term- little open end wrench with socket
for a wrench extension)

Was thinking I'd try to get at from behind the rad - using the crows
foot and short ext on a wrench.  Keep in mind I'm working in a type 85
chassis - not that it should make much difference I think...

Anyway - any tips appreciated.  Thx