Found a 20v bronze distributor drive gear source

Rbade12 at Rbade12 at
Sun Jan 14 08:40:07 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/14/2007 12:27:18 AM Central Standard Time,
PeterBergin at writes:

At 217k,  I am probably about due!  Lee me know what pricing is.   I  presume
the fit/quality will be good

I replaced mine recently with a piece from Mike Del Tergo [my apoligies if
spelled incorrectly]. I got the impression it was made by the dude in the  UK.
The fit and quality were fine. Obviously, a CNC'ed deal so, once you've  got
the program they should all be the same.
Interestingly, at 120k my OE drive gear was in pristine condition, no chips
or other issues. However, once I had a couple Dremel cuts in it and inserted a
 screwdriver into one and twisted, the gear was very
Best to replace it....'cause you know it won't fail in your driveway, it'll
fail just north of Bumf..., USA.