Request for Advice - Totalled '91 200 20V TQ

PeterBergin at PeterBergin at
Sun Jan 14 20:09:07 EST 2007

Sorry to hear, I know the feeling.  I had just bought a new  Corvette in
1981, had it for two weeks and borrowed to my little brother for his  senior prom,
it came back totaled on a flat bed (before I even made the first  payment on
it) He was not at fault and at least I was able to get another  one.
I consider my 200 Avant irreplaceable, and probably the best car I  will ever
own!  Spent all day today replacing the AC aspirator under the  dash, biggest
PITA ever.
I hate to sound like a vulture, however I have a list of parts I am looking
for mine.  If you part it out call me first for a list of things
If you love the car like I do, find out what it would take to fix and even
if you have to put a couple of grand into it, assuming it can be made perfect I
 would consider fixing it.
Sorry to here the news
91 avant.