instrument cluster repair

Rbade12 at Rbade12 at
Sun Jan 21 12:36:46 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/21/2007 11:02:31 AM Central Standard Time,
threadlessclimber at writes:

Does  anyone have any suggestions for a place that works on instrument
clusters?  My blinker lights glow sometimes--if I tap the dash everything
goes back  to normal. Thanks for any ideas

A computer place or an audio/video repair place should be able to do long as you tell them what to do. This is a start
_ (
Do a search here    _
(      A few months back I fixed mine and there was quite a bit of
talk about this  problem at the time.
If you live near Milwaukee, Wi I'd be willing to do it if you get the IC to
me. Consider doing some research about soldering and doing it yourself. I
found  the hardest part of the whole repair just getting the flippin' IC out of
the  car, the soldering part is easy!
Bob 200q20v