Coolant Leak

Charles Baer charlie at
Wed Jan 24 01:27:55 EST 2007

I chased a similar mystery on my sedan, the tank level kept dropping at
a very slow rate with no sign anywhere of a leak.

I eventually spotted a small puddle below the afterrun pump.  I swapped
in a copper elbow (conveniently leftover from the day the avant peed all
over the parking lot at work) and no more dropping coolant level.