charging problem?

Tom Egbert tomegbert1323 at
Sat Mar 24 16:41:04 EDT 2007

  Guys my 90,000 mile 20v has all the trouble lights lit up. Battery ABS and one other. Car ran fine on to work and didn't change. Voltmeter was reading less than 11. Voltmeter has been flaky since aquiring the car 3 years ago. Dives down on first part of commute but seems to always get to full voltage by home. Lights had never stayed on before.
     Got a brush/regulator replacement and slipped that in with the battery recharged. It didn't change the situation.
  I guess the diodes are bad? I am planning on pulling the altenator now and taking to be rebuilt Monday. Maybe going by autozone and having them check it first.
    Any suggestions appreciated, Tom

Bored stiff? Loosen up...