Things that go clunk after turns

K B audinut2004 at
Fri Mar 30 12:17:52 EDT 2007

Hey Kneale, I am having the same problem with my newly aquired 200
  and after replacing the rear shock and springs it has become more apparent. Although I have not confirmed 100% percent but it looks like
  the clunk is coming from the control arms.

Kneale Brownson <knealeski at> wrote:
  I hit some pretty rough bumps in a frozen gravel road a couple days ago. Now, when I load the front suspension heavily in a hard left turn at speed, I hear a substantial clunk as the wheels return to neutral. I looked underneath to make sure I wasn't missing any bolts or having some broken parts, but couldn't see anything unusual. What should I look for when I jack up the car and remove the wheel?