Question about UFO calipers

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Thu May 31 09:52:05 EDT 2007

Good pics of the UFO caliper, but he doesn’t address the relubing of
the caliper gulide pins. If the caliper slides freely this need not
be done, but this apparently is one of Kevin’s problems.

Further comment.
No need for overhaul kits. Short of a torn boot, all rubber parts are
reusable after a good cleaning.

I purposefully remove the active pad wear sensors whenever I’m in
there, shorting the connector wires and replugging the connector.
Thus relying on the 4 wheel passive wear sensors as being more reliable.