no lights

Ingo Rautenberg ingo.rautenberg at
Thu May 31 12:39:52 EDT 2007

Likely a marginal switch on one of the front doors - though I suppose
one of the back door switches could be bad, too.  At least you don't
have top worry about in-door wiring issues ;-) .  Try manually
pushing the switches many times and see if this works.  You MIGHT be
able to clean the switches internally with a liberal dose of BP
blaster, but it the contacts are too corroded, you're better off
replacing the door contact switch(es).