New lister, new car

Kneale Brownson knealeski at
Wed Nov 7 12:51:46 PST 2007

I had 'em on my 5ktq and both 4kqs, and now have had one on my 200q20v sedan for upwards of 100k miles.  I have a new one ready to install in my 200q20v avant whenever I get it roadable and change the oil.

PeterBergin at wrote:  I have had one of "those" valves, in my avant for 7 years and about 150k
with no issues. The stock plug was a tough PITA to get our. I do my own
changes out side in the winter with just reaching under the bumper and turning the

My 3 cents.
91 Avant