head gasket kit

Paul DAnneo padanneo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 19:58:05 PST 2007

Just ordered all at SJM and with a t-belt, w/p and pully for less that quoted for the kit...
  My wrench is gonna love me..
  Thanks for all help,

rguzz at mindspring.com wrote:
  SJM will charge retail but he is incredibly knowledged about these cars and he will never send you the wrong part.
I do get tired of retail though so I factor that in when dealing with SJM. He can find anything Audi but at a price. Sounds like the head gasket kit can best be found elsewhere.