Road Trip to Greenville, SC

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Wed Nov 14 09:20:17 PST 2007

Lived in Greenville for 3 years.  The BMW factory is there on the
north side of I85 a couple exits NE of the heart of G'ville.  Downtown
is nice, from I85 take 385 north into town and it will deposit you
just a few streets short of the main drag.

The best thing about the area in general, if you can alter your route
a bit, is the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.  If you can take I40
west from Charlotte to Asheville and do that, then take I26 south to
Spartanburg afterwards.