AudiFans Wiki - Knowledge Base

suffolkd at suffolkd at
Fri Nov 16 19:42:45 PST 2007

Maybe there could be a multipronged approach.

Just an assumption, but considering the Knowledge base is public searchable,
what about copying the good known info, and mirroring it in additional formats like suggested here.

I'd be willing to host the Knowledge base as a series of linked pages to my web site.

I host it on Marc's servers which handle some decent Commercial traffic also.

I couldn't get the Knowledge base to work after one hiccup, so I haven't touched it in a long time.

-Scott by BOSTON