And another bites the dust

Eyvind E. Spangen 200q20v at
Sun Nov 18 01:25:00 PST 2007

BTW on fuel prices: Latest here in Norway, calculated to gallons instead of
liters: $9.26/gallon for premium, $8.86/gallon for diesel. About 80% of the
price paid are various taxes. A fillup of the 200q20v costs me around $150.

E. Spangen

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Mike Miller
Sent: 17. november 2007 18:51
To: Bernie Benz
Subject: Re: And another bites the dust

Thanks, Bernie.

I would say it is a parking brake - which I never use in the winter here in
MT because it usually does freeze up. I park on a pretty flat spot and just
leave it in gear.If I am warming it up, I will slide a piece of firewood
under a front tire. I was trying to fix that no start problem I've been
chasing - the car had ben driven an hour earlier - I had just swapped in a
spare ECU, taken it out of gear, set the brake and turned the ignition key
all from the passenger side of the car - as it didn't start, I just left it
and we took the F-350 to town instead. When we returned, the damage was

I am going broke feeding the F-350! Diesel went up 37 cents here in 10 days
- from $3.53 to $3.90 - with a 38 gallon tank, I can come *very* close to a
$150 fill up.