And another bites the dust

Brandon Rogers brogers at
Mon Nov 19 08:33:22 PST 2007

Just glad you weren't hurt.

Another motor ready for a swap!

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Mike Miller
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:30 PM
To: 200 20v List
Subject: And another bites the dust

Well, I hope I am the lone single member of the totaled 3 91 200q's
Appears my eBrake let go and my car rolled down the driveway into my
trailer (8k lbs) ($3k+ damage to the trailer) and moved it about 8
sideways. The rear bumper went under the trailer so the trunk and rear
panels took the damage.

Eibach/bilsteins, Euros, Hoppen stage 1, 40k on new clutch, radiator,
new slave/master cyls. Metal Dist gear. Less than 10k on new brakes,
blower motor, PS pump. New door locks and drivers side window reg/motor.

54.6 miles on new snows ( Michelin X-Ice) on stock wheels.

Ins. Co. is offering $2350 for the car. Yeah, right!!!  It's going to be

another long battle to get a reasonable settlement!