Mike Miller mikemilr at
Wed Oct 10 10:41:01 PDT 2007

The car rolled 200k miles on the way home Monday night. When I went to start
it yesterday, it cranks fine, but will not start. Not even any indication it
is trying to start. Guess I angered the Audi gods by not doing 200kmh as it
rolled over 200k :-)

I tried spraying some starting fluid into the hose after the mass air flow
sensor - still won't even cough so I am assuming electrical. The car does
have the metal gear distributor so I don't think that is the problem. Timing
belt has just under 40k miles on it.

Any ideas?