Alignment issues, FYI

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Wed Oct 17 14:39:11 PDT 2007

Hi Nathan,

I wrote and published my procedure to this list in ’01 and I believe
that it is still on Cris Miller’s 200-20V site.
Since then I have modified and simplified the total toe measurement
considerably, as follows:

Rather than projecting measurement points to the floor for
measurement, I now use toe measuring boards and dual tape measures
for a more direct reading and eliminating the plumb bob razzmatazz.

More if you wish, Bernie