AC Clutch Replacement - Any BTDT

Kneale Brownson knealeski at
Wed Oct 24 19:26:31 PDT 2007

There's a tool you absolutely need to get the clutch separated from the compressor.  I got mine at AutoZone.  It's called Tool 20075.  I think I paid about $25.  Zelenda wants 10 times that for a similar tool.  I think AutoZone will loan or rent the tool if you get the clutch from them.  Or they'll sell you the tool and then take it back for a refund of almost what you paid.

Ben Swann <benswann at> wrote:  Can it be done by mere mortals? Any BTDT, where to get the parts, etc.

Oh compressor is Nippondenso from 200Q20V (or whatever it came with).