instrument cluster repair

Tony Hoffman auditony at
Sat Oct 27 14:00:23 PDT 2007

I haven't done the 200 yet, just several V8's. So, disregard if they
are different. But, it took four tries in mine, got the other two on
the first try. The main thing I concentrated on, the sucessful tries
is resoldering all of the pins where the boards meet. These are the
long pins which interconnect each board.

Tony Hoffman