Replacing the MFTS

Rbade12 at Rbade12 at
Fri Apr 4 09:25:15 PDT 2008

Man, problems like this are frustrating, eh? If the temp gauge  worked prior
to changing the piece I'd have to think it's an issue with the new  MFTS. I'd
think Bentley would have ohm specs for it, or just ohm out the old vs  new.
Good luck, Bob
In a message dated 4/4/2008 10:50:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,