PS wheel bearing

Schaible, David David.Schaible at
Tue Apr 29 11:22:42 PDT 2008

Same size same type of tire...just new

David Schaible
JRS Pharma LP
2981 Rt. 22
Patterson, NY 12563

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Winters [mailto:natewin at]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:11 PM
To: Kent McLean; 200q20v at
Subject: Re: PS wheel bearing

When I run my snows 265/65-15 I get very little to zero noise from my
drivers-side rear wheel bearing.
When I run my summer 235/45-17 tyres I get quite a drone from the
drivers-side rear bearing.
Turn left the sound goes away, straight/right the noise is about

Are the tyres the same size as before?

I'm not sure what the steel rims that my snows are on but my summer
tyres are on Borbet Type TS:  17x8.5 30mm offset.