slotting the strut towers

Chuck Pierce cpcycle at
Sat Aug 2 12:57:04 PDT 2008

On this list there a differentiation between a Strut tower bar/brace and a strut
Bernie's bar goes between the tops of the struts,

while a strut tower bar will go between the towers,
I will send you pics of the strut tower bar I made

Be sure speak correctly or Bernie will correct you in his normal subtle manner.  :-)

One supports the chassis, while the other distributes loads between the struts.

I have a jig we made to modify the spring plates, but think I lost the cnc location numbers
That would have made it a quick and easy job.
You are in the Bay Area right?