How to keep polished aluminum

Ben Swann benswann at
Mon Aug 18 18:20:54 PDT 2008

Guess I didn't get mine gaudy enough!

From: CLAG500 at [mailto:CLAG500 at]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 5:40 PM
To: 200q20v at; benswann at
Subject: RE: How to keep polished aluminum

Yes yes. Gaudy indeed!
Ben, I usually just keep some polish on the alum. Just make sure it doesn't have water
sit on it for extended periods. A thin coat of wd 40 or oil will preserve it fairly
well. Oil will dull the shine just a bit though.
Chad "Gaudy Bay" T ;-)
In a message dated 8/18/2008 3:00:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,