latest boost saga with the 200

Austin Calise yoda_audi at
Sat Dec 13 11:07:38 PST 2008

Robby, sounds like a bad WGFV to me. My car had the same issue when I first got and that's what it was. You can run the output tests with a paper clip and see if it's clicking. All you need to do is turn the key to the on position and jumper the diagnostic ports with a paper clip as seen here> keep jumpering the ports insert paper clip for few secs.> then remove wait for the CEL to start blinking and repeat until you get to the WGFV N75 test. The N75 is located by the bypass valve if you don't hear it click there's your boost issue and even if it does click it could still not be working right.

 HTH's Austin