latest on boost saga

robert weinberg centaurus3200 at
Wed Dec 17 08:57:59 PST 2008

Thanks brandon. they said they pressure tested it cold, warm, on a cliff, off a cliff, with green eggs and ham ;-)

they used a known working WGFV from another car, just to be sure.

see ya,

--- On Wed, 12/17/08, Brandon Rogers <brogers at> wrote:
From: Brandon Rogers <brogers at>
Subject: RE: latest on boost saga
Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 8:33 AM

I hate 2nd guess those guys as I'm sure they are better than me - but have
they pressure tested the car again?  I do it using a stethoscope - just hose
on the end because when air travels across it its very loud. Also try
another WGFV - I've been hearing of brand new ones coming out bad....

Definitely keep us posted