shock noise

YBK ybk at
Tue Dec 23 16:52:00 PST 2008

The list is right. Check bushings first. I replaced all four control arms (rear with used, front with new) over the time of several years. It is almost dead quiet going any rough surface now. Before I replaced last rear one it sounded like loose shock mount.

-----Original Message-----
From: robert weinberg <centaurus3200 at>
Date: Tuesday, Dec 23, 2008 6:02 pm
Subject: Re: shock noise

he did inspect the shocks - whatever that means. he does have 3 pair of konis on his 3 cars, so he is familiar with them.

and chris semple at force5, who i bought the shocks from, vouched for them as well.

again, they were dead quiet until the rough patch in the road. i'll let you know when i have more info.