Eurolight Identification and source

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Thu Feb 7 16:20:46 PST 2008

as you probably know, unless you're car has been hit, physical install takes less than 1 hour so even doable in the winter temps.  Just prefab the harness and be ready to go.  Love the Euros during "mole" season here in the NE.  Go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.
with no euro reflector degradation with bulbs actually on/installed!

From: PeterBergin at aol.comDate: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:59:39 -0500Subject: Re: Eurolight Identification and sourceTo: mdeltergo at; 200q20v at; t44tqtro at

I have had 80/100 and 100 watt highs in my Euros for 7 years and 170k with no bulb or reflector problems.
My only problem is that I have not installed them yet.  They are still new in the boxes sitting in my garage all these years.
I may do it this spring as the stock ones are getting pretty bad.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Pete 91 Avant, blind at night.

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.