Ed Kellock ekellock at
Mon Feb 18 21:11:12 PST 2008

A friend had these on his S6 and was very pleased with them...

Rating=H> , Michelin Pilot Sport A/S
ing=Z&speed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y&speed_rating=(Y)&minSpeedRating=H> .
safety-wise. I currently have Avon Tech M550 A/S
ed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y&speed_rating=(Y)&minSpeedRating=H>  and they were
not too bad at first, but as they aged got rather noisy and even with some
tread left aren’t the best in all-weather.  I heard about the same of
Continental ContiExtremeContact
ting=Z&speed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y&speed_rating=(Y)&minSpeedRating=H>  .
I did not
like the Yokahama DB series, and Pirelli P6’s just seem kind of hard and
boring, and I
hate Dunlop GT Qualifiers..   So even though there seem to be some pretty
good rubber
for the money in the$ 80-100 range, it would be nice to get the best I can.

So which are best?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:50 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.