Hose replacement question

Thomas Mesich tmesich at ggsonline.com
Wed Jan 2 12:14:14 PST 2008

I have been told that I have hole in the hose that goes between the
turbo and the intercooler with a tee to some diverter.  The Audi part
number is 034145746N.  Since Audi wants $400 for this hose, is there a
better source?  Anybody have a used one?  Thanks.


Tom Mesich

Elk River MN


More information about the 200q20v mailing list